วันศุกร์ที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Religious Signs?

Quake hits so and so! How many times have we seen this lately? What about the volcano assumptions that seem to be arising? Global Warming? That's a few things from mother-nature, what about things like politics? Is President Obama winning Nobel Prize a fore-shadowing? What about Jewish re-establishing animal sacrificing? Well, my ramblings, for some, seemingly can be all summarized in a common genre. Religious Signs.

As an example, I'll stick with Christianity, seeing how it's my religion. I don't want to get anyone's views mixed up, Heaven forbid. :) Anyway, some people think these are all Signs to the Second Coming of Christ. In my opinion, I do find all these things happening in the modern world a bit strange, but in order to really determine what's going on I think I should be logical. As for the quakes, a devastating quake hits Haiti and vou-la (or how ever you spell it lol) you have news of quakes springing up everywhere. On the other hand has the severity of the quakes increased and Haiti just the first in a chain? Could be, honestly I don't know, I haven't really done the research.

First black President wins an award, of course conspiracy leaders have to jump on this. Let's all remember our last president, everyone complaining about his faults, crisis happens, BOOM conspiracies. Now we have a President winning a prize with the word Nobel in it and we want to complain. WOW! Give him and complaining about everything beneath the sun a BREAK! Not saying I agree with everything Obama does but that's another Post. (haha) Point is anything that fits the unordinary, people seem to jump on and try to come up with a radical explanation.

I think most of all this is just us humans wanting to live through and experience the extraordinary. Hey, while you wait for the Second Coming or whatever your waiting on, don't just wait. Go out, explore the extraordinary. So, Religious Signs or not? Does it really matter... it will happen when and if it happens. By all means I'm not saying drop all interest in the subject but certainly don't drop all interest in life outside of it. Live life, create your own Religious Signs and Wonders. Those personal of you and your creator and/or whatever you believe. Then, when those Universal Happenings come around, they'll be that much more important to you. So guys and gals, what do you think. Do you think these and others are Religious Signs? If so why and what does it mean for you? If not, then why not? Leave a comment, I want to hear some opinions. What's a good controversial subject without a good healthy (respectful) debate. THANKS FOR READING! LATER!

And visit my blog on blogger the name is BeachBugMarketer, same content right now but more soon to come!




Gregory Approves this Message :D

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น