วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Big Island Volcano Tours Equal Big Island Fantasy

Big Island volcano tours can be educational or spiritual or scientific or anything you want them to be really. Your tours can amount to a nice family outing, a botanical and geological study, or even a brief history of the creation of the world. And they can also be about danger, excitement, exhilaration, adventure, and plain, good old fashioned fantasy.

Volcanoes have always brought out the child in me. The tom boy who wants to get down and dirty with the big boys, wrestle in the mud, and live life to its fullest.

I want to be the type of person who looks into the face of an active volcano and says, "Bring it." I want to be the woman who flies in a helicopter over exploding hot lava and volcanic ash with the same rush of joy and elation other women find in an afternoon shopping the big sales.

Volcanoes bring out the Indiana Jones in me. Whether for a brief ride in a helicopter or on a nine hour hike, there is a quest involved, and I am the ultimate explorer - the ultimate adventurer.

There are no "to do" lists when touring the volcanoes of Hawaii. There is only a spirit of the unknown; the mysterious and the ancient forces of nature. I meet the Gods and Goddesses of the elements and I introduce myself. I am the Goddess of Soccer Moms. I am the conqueror of the volcano and the ruler of the PTA.

I can stand fearlessly at the edge of the world and watch new lands being created and older lands being destroyed and I am exultant. I am powerful. Pele has nothing on me.

Some feel humble when volcanic ash and fumes surround them. Some feel small in the shadows of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa. I feel myself rise up to meet them; world's tallest mountain meet the world's most complicated woman. There is no comparison.

Lava crumbles underneath my feet. Waterfalls bathe me. The ancients of Hawaii chant my name and sing my praises. Maui holds the sun up just so it can shine on my beauty. And Lono, well, he just wants to love me.

I see the sunrise and the sunset from the top of my volcano worlds. I am ruler and creator of all that I see. You will suffer my wrath or bathe in my mercy. I am moody. I am mercurial. I am mysterious.

In my island fantasy, I am the winds and the seas, the stars and the moon. I stand on top of volcanoes and I am all that is fierce and uncontrollable in this universe.

And I am late for dinner with my family.




Live out your fantasies on your own Big Island volcano tours. Start today by visiting http://www.hawaiitours.com/big-island-volcano.php.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น